Dear dev team, we have a problem with wso2 BPS 3.5.0.
We have bps-process with signal boundary events.
We try to activate request and when send request from rest api, this signal
events didn't activate.
We send next request:

[cid:image001.png@01D2CFE8.722F7200]

Response:
[cid:image002.jpg@01D2CFE8.722F7200]
P.S In version 3.6.0 of WSO2 BPS, that works well.

Best regards,
Illia.

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to
the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.