The reason could be,  embedded profile configurations are stored
in WF_BPS_PROFILE  table using your old certificate details. Since you
change the certificate, start the server after removing the default profile
entry from  WF_BPS_PROFILE table.

Thanks
Isura.

On Wed, May 24, 2017 at 12:32 PM, Melodias <osbtestmail...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Thanks everyone for as replies.
>
> I forgot to mention that I'm created a certificates and included my ip as
> the CN. Generated certificates for the steps in this tutorial.
>
> After I generated new certificates and replaced key names and passwords in
> all configurations files, probelm did  not disappeared. ->  "No subject
> alternative names present"
>

> I tried change in everything files occurrence localhost ---> ip, but that
> wasn't the solution to the problem.
>
> According to recommendations of your I running wso2is server with flags
> -Dhttpclient.hostnameVerifier=AllowAll, an error occured:
>
> ERROR
> {org.wso2.carbon.identity.workflow.impl.internal.WorkflowImp
> lServiceComponent}
> -  Error occured while adding default bps
> profile.org.wso2.carbon.identity.workflow.impl.WorkflowImplException:
> Error
> while encrypting the passwords of BPS Profile: embeded_bps
>

> Any suggest ?

*Isura Dilhara Karunaratne*
Senior Software Engineer | WSO2
Email: is...@wso2.com
Mob : +94 772 254 810 <+94%2077%20225%204810>
Blog : http://isurad.blogspot.com/