Hi Javier,

Have you enabled signature verification in both IDP and SP? Also, Are you
using the default keystore in both servers?

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 5:28 AM, Vazquez-Hidalgo, Javier <
javier.vazquez-hida...@tdsecurities.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>

> I’m trying to configure APIM store/publisher/carbon sites to use SSO by
> following the steps provided at
>

> https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Configuring+API+Manager+for+SSO
>
> https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Configuring+Identity+
> Server+as+IDP+for+SSO
>

> Identity Server is acting as the SSO IDP.
>

> The problem is that I’m getting signature verification failed on all
> sites. I see the redirection happening and in the carbon site I get the
> login screen but it fails to authenticate the user
>

> Logs when trying to login to “carbon” site:
>
> [2017-05-25 19:48:58,727] ERROR - SAML2SSOAuthenticator Authentication
> Request is rejected. Signature validation failed.
>
> [2017-05-25 19:48:58,730]  WARN - CarbonAuthenticationUtil Failed
> Administrator login attempt 'admin[-1234]' at [2017-05-25 19:48:58,730-0400]
>
> [2017-05-25 19:48:58,734] ERROR - SAML2SSOUIAuthenticator Authentication
> failed.
>

> Logs when trying to login to “publisher” site:
>
> [2017-05-25 19:49:43,724] ERROR - jaggery_acs:jag SAML response signature
> is verification failed.
>

> Any ideas?
>

> Thanks,
>
> Javier
>

> If you wish to unsubscribe from receiving commercial electronic messages
> from TD Bank Group, please click here <http://www.td.com/tdoptout> or go
> to the following web address: www.td.com/tdoptout
> Si vous souhaitez vous désabonner des messages électroniques de nature
> commerciale envoyés par Groupe Banque TD veuillez cliquer ici
> <http://www.td.com/tddesab> ou vous rendre à l'adresse www.td.com/tddesab
>

> NOTICE: Confidential message which may be privileged. Unauthorized
> use/disclosure prohibited. If received in error, please go to
> www.td.com/legal for instructions.
> AVIS : Message confidentiel dont le contenu peut être privilégié.
> Utilisation/divulgation interdites sans permission. Si reçu par erreur,
> prière d'aller au www.td.com/francais/avis_juridique pour des
> instructions.

Thanks
Abimaran Kugathasan
Senior Software Engineer - API Technologies

Email : abima...@wso2.com
Mobile : +94 773922820

<http://stackoverflow.com/users/515034>
<http://lk.linkedin.com/in/abimaran>  <http://www.lkabimaran.blogspot.com/>