From: Farasath Ahamed [mailto:farasa...@wso2.com]
Sent: Wednesday, May 31, 2017 9:36 PM
To: Illia Alifanov <illia.alifa...@eleks.com>
Cc: dev@wso2.org
Subject: Re: [Dev] Identity Server extending session endpoint

On Wed, May 31, 2017 at 5:54 PM, Illia Alifanov
<illia.alifa...@eleks.com<mailto:illia.alifa...@eleks.com>> wrote:
Dear dev team,

We talk about new endpoint for Identity Server for extending session if
necessary
https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-5933

Would you be so kind to send me specification for this new endpoint if you
already have prepared it

As of now we haven't come up with a design or specification for this endpoint.
If you could come up with one we can have a discussion.

and I’ll try to implement it for Identity Server 5.1.0.

Any specific reason you are planning to implement this on top of 5.1.0. The
latest release is 5.3.0 so wouldn't it be better if we could implement on top
of the latest code?

Regards,
Illia.

This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information. If you are not
the intended recipient, be aware that any use, disclosure, copying or
distribution of this e-mail or any attachments is prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify us immediately by returning it to
the sender and delete this copy from your system. Thank you.