Hi KasunG & all,

Thanks for the prompt response.

Yes, I am going to change the look and feel of the UIs; at least the css
files to change color, sometimes the way it looks as well; so some of the
code will be modified; not all.

Below is the copyright statement I see on these UIs.

WSO2 API MANAGER | © 2017 WSO₂ Inc.

So I believe it is legal to remove the about copyrighted statement
completely from the footer of web UIs like store, publisher etc?

Thanking you,
Gihan