Hi Vivek,

It is possible. We can have custom mediation policies globally or per-API
basis. If you added a custom mediation IN sequence to an API, it will
get executed just before the particular API's backend call happens. You can
do your payload validation logic there. Please have a look at [1].

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Adding+Mediation+Extensions

Thanks!

On Thu, Jun 8, 2017 at 3:01 PM, vivekcen <vivek...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I would to like validate the payload of service, before invoking the
> back-end API call.
> Is it possible to do this in WSO2 APPI manager ?
>
> Regards
> Vivek

Malintha Amarasinghe
Software Engineer
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*
http://wso2.com/

Mobile : +94 712383306