Hi Johann,

If it's  possible with current implementation,
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS510/Writing+a+Custom+Workflow+Template should
be what you need to extend.

Also, if you are interested in doing this with BPS implementation, you may
have to insert necessary bpel and ht files and improve that part as well.

However, I don't think this has been tried so far, I  haven't seen any
guide mentioning this.

I have tried adding new template, but I was too lazy to change the approval
model :)

Hope that helps!
Chamila

On Thu, Jun 15, 2017 at 1:21 PM, Johann Nallathamby <joh...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I am wondering if there is anyway to express, in IS workflow wizard, a
> certain operation be permitted only if two distinct people in a particular
> role explicitly approve the operation. There can be many people in the
> role, and it can be any two distinct people. The problem of having it as
> two steps is that the same person could approve both the steps. That needs
> to be avoided.
>
> When it comes to critical transactions in an organization it is common
> practice to get explicit approval from at least two people in the same
> level. Can this be expressed somehow? If we are going it via extensions
> what exactly do we need to extend?
>
> Regards,
> Johann.
>
> --
>
> *Johann Dilantha Nallathamby*
> Senior Technical Lead - WSO2 Identity Server
> Governance Technologies Team
> WSO2, Inc.
> lean.enterprise.middleware
>
> Mobile - *+94777776950*
> Blog - *http://nallaa.wordpress.com <http://nallaa.wordpress.com>*

Chamila Dilshan Wijayarathna,
PhD Research Student
The University of New South Wales (UNSW Canberra)
Australian Centre for Cyber Security
Australian Defence Force Academy
PO Box 7916, Canberra BA ACT 2610
Australia