Hello Asitha,

I tried to use your mediator to test but I have this error when I deploy my
CAR:

java.lang.ClassNotFoundException:
> org.wso2.carbon.mediation.mediator.sample.NashornMediator cannot be found
> by synapse-core_2.1.7.wso2v13 at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClassInternal(BundleLoader.java:501)
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:421)
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.loader.BundleLoader.findClass(BundleLoader.java:412)
> at
> org.eclipse.osgi.internal.baseadaptor.DefaultClassLoader.loadClass(DefaultClassLoader.java:107)
> at java.lang.ClassLoader.loadClass(Unknown Source) at
> org.apache.synapse.config.xml.ClassMediatorFactory.createSpecificMediator(ClassMediatorFactory.java:102)
> ... 29 more

I firstly tried to deploy it via the interface in the ESB artifacts menu.
Then I tried by I dropping the generated JAR of the mediator in dropins.
Then in repository/components/lib (directory I had to create). And of
course, I tried in lib, at the same level of dropins.

What do I miss?

Regards,

Thomas