Hi,

I used maven archetype to generate the Maven project template and sample
connector code following tutorial at [1].

mvn org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-archetype-plugin:2.4:generate
-DarchetypeGroupId=org.wso2.carbon.extension.archetype
-DarchetypeArtifactId=org.wso2.carbon.extension.esb.connector-archetype
-DarchetypeVersion=2.0.0 -DgroupId=org.wso2.carbon.esb.connector
-DartifactId=org.wso2.carbon.esb.connector.helloworld -Dversion=1.0.0
-DarchetypeRepository=
http://maven.wso2.org/nexus/content/repositories/wso2-public/

But when I mvn clean install the project it gives me following error.Any
comments on how to solve this?

Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-assembly-plugin:2.4.1:attached
(email-library) on project org.wso2.carbon.esb.connector.helloworld:
Assembly is incorrectly configured: null: Assembly is incorrectly
configured: null:
[ERROR] Assembly: null is not configured correctly: Assembly ID must be
present and non-empty.

[1].https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Writing+a+Connector

--
*D.M.Hasitha Nadishan Jayasundara*
*Department of Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering*