Hi,

<coordination>
        <!-- You can override the cluster node identifier of this MB node
using the nodeID.
        If it is left as "default", the default node ID will be generated
for it. (Using IP + UUID).
        The node ID of each member should ALWAYS be unique.-->
        <nodeID>default</nodeID>

Set a node id in broker.xml file at [EI_HOME]/wso2/broker/conf

BTW, are necessary ports open for Hazelcast to communicate?

Thanks

On Mon, Jul 3, 2017 at 6:51 PM, Júnior <fjunio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
>
> I am trying to setup a cluster for the Broker Profile on AWS.
>
> I am able to start the first node without problem, but when we start the
> second node, it doesn't start because it says it is not able to get the
> node id of the other member:
>
> TID: [-1234] [] [2017-07-03 12:55:10,193] ERROR
> {org.wso2.andes.server.registry.ApplicationRegistry}
> -  org.wso2.andes.kernel.AndesException: Failed to read Node id of
> hazelcast member Member [X.X.X.X]:5711
>
> On the nodes I have leave the nodeId on broker.xml as default, so it will
> generate a random one.
>
> Do you have any clue on where should I set this node id?

> Francisco Ribeiro
> *SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*

*Hasitha Abeykoon*
Senior Software Engineer; WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com
*cell:* *+94 719363063*
*blog: **abeykoon.blogspot.com* <http://abeykoon.blogspot.com>