Hi Yasima,

Thanks for the reply.

I went through [1] and it looks like a file replacement. Correct me if i'm
wrong.

I don't want to replace the whole file, I want to edit the existing file to
add the custom tier without any affect to the already existing tiers. In
case if someone else has updated the tiers.xml and if I do a full file
replacement there will be a loss. So to avoid it even after adding a custom
tier already existing tiers before adding the custom tier also should be
available along with the new tier. And this has to be done without the use
of UI.

[1] https://github.com/malinthaprasan/registry-ws-client/

Regards,
Saad