Hi,

To make a file based IDP visible across tenants and in the SP registration
UI as federated IDP, you can add the prefix "SHARED_" before the IDP name
to the<IdentityProviderName> element.
<IdentityProviderName>SHARED_identityProvider1</IdentityProviderName>

But then that IDP will be shared for all the SPs in all the tenants. AFAIK,
we can't configure a file based IDP to make it visible in only one tenant.

Thanks and Regards