Hi,

Currently siddhi only identifies option parameter values defined only with
a place holder. But it does not identifies option parameters as dynamic if
the place holder is placed in the middle of a string. [1]

For example :
*@sink(type='file', uri={{symbol}}'*
In this case, *uri* will be identified as a dynamic option.

*@sink(type='file', uri='/abc/{{symbol}}.json*
In this case, *uri* will not be taken as a dynamic parameter even we have
registered as a supported dynamic option.

I have made a fix for this issue, but need to confirm it won't be an issue
for other implementations.

Shall we accept both above types of values as dynamic options?

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/siddhi/blob/master/modules/siddhi-core/src/main/java/org/wso2/siddhi/core/util/parser/helper/DefinitionParserHelper.java#L670

Thanks and regards!

--