Hi,
On Fri, Aug 18, 2017 at 3:12 PM, Naduni Pamudika <nad...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> In the SSO flow, first the login page appears and then the consent page where
> the scopes are being approved by the user. I have put "Approve Always" for
> the scopes showing in the consent page and then the consent page does not
> appear in the login flow.
>
> I want to get the normal flow back, i.e. I want to go through the consent
> page and see the scopes.
>
> I tried deleting the application from the IS side and it did not work.
> Even after deleting and creating a new application, "Approve Always" is
> still enabled.

There was an issue when removing an authorized app, the consent was not get
removed from IDN_OPENID_USER_RPS table and it was fixed with [1]. In order
to remove the authorized app, you use "Remove Application" in "Authorized
Apps" gadget [2]? If so, it should remove the consent for that application.

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-4832
[2]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS530/Using+the+End+User+Dashboard#UsingtheEndUserDashboard-Workingwithyourauthorizedapplications

--