Hi Nisala,

Assume we have a page2, which is going to be listed under page0>page1. So
are we going to have a object like "page0/page1/page2" : {}
 ? This bit is not clear in the above.

​Also better if you can explain what is a *page resource URL* so others can
understand.

On Mon, Aug 28, 2017 at 11:26 PM, Nisala Nanayakkara <nis...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> We are in the process of re-writing dashboard component using React.
> Currently we have dashboard view component with following features,
>
>    - Dashboard listing (will retrieve the dashboard from the DB and list
>    down)
>    - Backend API support for dashboard CRUD activities.
>    - Dashboard view support (This will retrieve the selected dashboard
>    from DB and render using Golden Layout)
>    - Multiple pages support for dashboards (This will introduce multiple
>    pages at the same level, We need to support hierarchical page support )
>    - Internal routing between dashboard listing and dashboard view
>
> Since we are using the golden layout for layouting, we keep the content of
> the each page with respect to page resource url. When we are going to
> implement the hierarchical pages support, we are going to process these
> page urls and display the hierarchical menu according these page urls.
> Please find the sample dashboard json given below,
>
>>     {
>>         "id": "1",
>>         "url": "sampledashboard",
>>         "name": "Sample Dashboard",
>>         "version": "2.0.0",
>>         "description": "Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet DAS",
>>         "owner": "admin",
>>         "lastUpdatedBy": "admin",
>>         "createdTime": 1502820091111,
>>         "lastUpdatedTime": 1502820091112,
>>         "isShared": false,
>>         "parentId": "1",
>>
> ​Also what is the use of parentId here?​

​Are we going to have any dashboard to dashboard relationship? ​

UdaraR <http://bit.ly/udarakr>