On 25 September 2017 at 11:27, Shenavi de Mel <shen...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi APIM Team,
>
> In APIM 2.0.0 there was an option where we were able to set the SOAP
> format to the address endpoint from the advanced endpoint configuration.
> However in APIM 2.1.0 I am unable to find the configuration.
>
> Is there anyway to configure that from the UI instead of having to
> manually add it to the API synapse file? Or add a property to achieve it
> through a custom sequence? I was not able to find a way to do this. Please
> point me in the path this could be achieved.

If you set the correct messageType property via a custom inSequence, it
should also do the same thing. If the SOAP format is 1.1, set it as
text/xml and if it is 1.2, set as application/soap+xml. Also for SOAP 1.1,
you have to send the SOAPAction header as well.

Thanks,
Lakmali

--
Lakmali Baminiwatta