Hello,

Thank you for your answers but what if my configured JSON path is not
applicable for the returned body in case of an error triggered in the web
service side? I mean, there is two cases :
- I request something and this something is returned by the web service.
The REST task uses the configured JSON path to set an attribute.
- I request something but this something does not exist. So the web service
sends me a 404 HTTP code with another body (like an empty one or even a
JSON object modelizing an error with a business error code and a message).
This body does not correspond at all to the configured JSON path. So, the
exception is triggered:

Unknown Exception occurred
> com.jayway.jsonpath.PathNotFoundException: No results for path: <JSON_PATH>

The ErrorBoundaryEvent will not "catch" this error. Is there a way to
configure the ErrorBoundaryEvent to catch whatever error is popping, or
should I create a ErrorBoundaryEvent for each error? Meaning that I don't
know what is the name of the error spawning where the JSON path is wrong.

Regards,

Thomas