Hi Pubudu et al,

The root cause was that the volumes were not getting created in the given
hostPaths at /tmp/data/. at the deployment time.

As suggested by Pubudu, we could get the issue fixed by setting the
StorageClass annotation :
storageclass.beta.kubernetes.io/is-default-class: *false*

Thanks Pubudu and all for the help.

Regards,
Dileepa