Hi Javier,

When using OIDC protocol, the returned clams from id token or user info
endpoint will be decided based on the requested scopes, requested claims
and the service provider configurations. The supported scopes and related
claims are listed in registry located in "/oidc/". Users can add any custom
scope or a claim here in the registry as supported scopes rather than the
default ones existing. With the current implementation we don't have a
global configuration to configure this for all service providers.

As this seems a valid requirement, it is great if you can report an issue
in the git repo 'https://github.com/wso2/product-is' to track the
requirement for a future release.

Thanks,

Hasanthi Dissanayake