On Sat, Nov 4, 2017 at 12:27 PM, Sashika Wijesinghe <sash...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Sathya,
>
> Thanks for the configuration requirements provided above. It helps to
> resolve the issue.
>
> According to the current implementation, since we are mapping the claims
> for SCIM extension isn't it better to have the claim configurations mapped
> in the scim-schema-extension.config itself when we bundle the pack rather
> than asking the user to add these configurations manually?

+1. I think we have discussed this several other mail threads as well;
can't seem to find them now. Basically we need to have default mappings for
all the identity claims we use in IS such as ask password, email
verification, etc., including for OOTB connectors, and have OOTB mappings
to these identity claims in OIDC, SCIM and other standard dialects we use
in the inbound side (we can omit the Identity Provider dialects like
Facebook, LinkedIn, etc. which is only used in outbound side).

[1] "[IAM] Pre-configure "Identity Claim" mappings for widely used Local
Authenticators"

Regards,
Johann.

--