Hi Shanika,

Please see my answers to your questions.

Question1: This is not related to OAuth/Openid Connect Configuration it's
about OpenID Configuration. Those are basically two inbound protocols. We
need to enhance the documentation if there are gaps. Please create a
document Jira for this.

Question1: It allows to authenticate using OpenID protocol and you need to
configure OpenID Realm under OpenID Configuration. Please create a document
Jira for this.

Thanks
Godwin

--