Hi all,

In the TokenResponseTypeHandler[1] class we handle both token and id_token
response types. When refactoring the code I have separated the logic into
two classes where one class handle the creation of access token and other
class handle the creation of id_token.

There is a concern, if a customer has extended the TokenResponseTypeHandler
class and done some modifications to id_token, after this refactoring that
customer will fail to continue the work as before. How should I proceed?

[1] -
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-inbound-auth-oauth/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.oauth/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/oauth2/authz/handlers/TokenResponseTypeHandler.java

Thank you.

--

*Hasini Witharana*
Software Engineering Intern | WSO2