Hi Devs,

I'm working implementing an SPA that uses OAuth access-token in securing
resource access.
In the documentation [1] I found that to validate the access token that I
already have obtained, the introspection endpoint can be used.

My question is, is there a way where I can send both the accesss token and
the refresh token, then IS will validate the access token, and if the
access token is expired IS will issue a new access token for the given
refresh token.

I understand that the above use-case can be achieved by 2 requests to the
IS. But I'm curious is to know whether there is a way to achieve this by a
single request.

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/IS530/Invoke+the+OAuth+Introspection+Endpoint

Best,