Hi All,

These days I work on replacing the Gmail server with GreenMail [1] server
in the EI mail-to transport tests. I configured the GreenMail server with
POP3 and IMAP protocols. My requirement is to connect to the IMAP server
using an SSL connection.

Previously with Gmail server, we could connect by setting the
'mail.imap.socketFactory.class' to 'javax.net.ssl.SSLSocketFactory'. This
worked fine because Gmail server is by default SSL-enabled. But in my case
this is throwing an error because my server is not accepting SSL
connections. I tried enabling SSL in my server but to do so, I had to
change the protocol to IMAPS which again throws some other SSL certificates
error.

Is there any other way to enable SSL in the GreenMail server so that I can
use the above property at the transport listener and connect to the server?

[1] http://www.icegreen.com/greenmail

Appreciate your response.

Thank you.

*Thishani Lucas*