Hi All,

I am trying to add SCOPE to API manager 2.1.0. I have the user role. We
have to give the resource permission for the particular role.I follow this
link [1]

1. I created a new user in APIM management console using super tenant. (
user is User_Administrator) I didn't give any permission to that user.
2. I assigned the roles to that user. ( user role is administrator).
3. After I added the scope of the resource  API in the publisher for roles.
4.I used the curl command to get the access token for that particular user.
5.After I got access token I used it in the curl command to access the
resource.  The GET and DELETE are working fine. but POST is giving the
following error response.

{"fault":{"code":900910,"message":"The access token does not allow you to
access the requested resource","description":"Access failure for API:
/test/1.0.0, version: 1.0.0 status: (900910) - The access token does not
allow you to access the requested resource"}}

It will be great if any of you can suggest a solution for this.

[1].https://wso2.com/library/articles/2017/01/article-an-
overview-of-scope-management-with-wso2-api-manager/

Thanks
Dilusha
--

*Best Regards,Dilusha Alphonso*