Hi Dilshani,

In Travelocity app, once the user gets authenticated, on the Travelocity
server side it creates a session (this implementation can by following the
SSO-AgentFilter [1]).

Web applications use cookies to communicate details about the sessions
created on the server side to the front-end (or to the browser).
Then when a request comes from the browser to the server-side, in the
request header browser includes the cookies that have been saved against
that particular domain. As a request comes to the server side (tomcat
container in travelocity example), server-side retrieves the session using
this cookie details.

Cookie acceptance policy is different from browser to browser unless
otherwise specified in the cookie spec [2].
So in some cases, some browsers might not accept some cookies. localhost
domain, ip can be some examples.

When the cookie is not accepted by the browser it will not send the cookie
back with requests. Because of this server-side fails to retrieve the
session.
This can be the reason for the problem you face.

Please feel free to ask anything that is not clear.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2-extensions/identity-agent-sso/blob/master/components/org.wso2.carbon.identity.sso.agent/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/identity/sso/agent/SSOAgentFilter.java
[2] https://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6265

Best,