Hi,

I was able to reproduce the error by deploying an API (SoapTest) with an
existing SOAP Endpoint as per the doc[1] and trying to build a jar with
"mvn package"

Apparently the compilation fails because it is trying to import the
following package which does not get generated with the SDK.
import org.wso2.client.model.SoapTest.*;

I tried generating an Android SDK using the online swagger editor[2] and
the same issue came up. However, the "model" package gets generated for the
"PetStore" API that is given as an example in the swagger editor. So I
believe the issue here arises due a lack of some definition in the swagger
definition of the API.

I still could not figure out what the issue is but I'm working on it and
will provide an update asap.

For the time being, simply try commenting out the  "import
org.wso2.client.model.TestApi1.*" in the "DefaultApi.java" and
"JsonUtil.java" and then building the jar. It should work since this
imported package is an empty package and doesn't seem to have any
dependencies.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/APICloud/Publish+and+Invoke+a+SOAP+API
[2] https://editor.swagger.io/

*Viduranga Gunarathne*