Hi,

I am working on some batch processing tasks with WSO2. Some tasks like,
query a db, apply transformation and validation on the data returned,
generate a CSV file and then FTP the file.

For iterating over the nodes and applyt the transformations and validations
the first option I see is to use the iterate mediator and apply the logic
for each record returned from the database query.

Then after that generate the csv file and ftp it.

Is there any documented best practices when we are dealing with scenarios
like this?

Francisco Ribeiro
*SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*