Hi Dev

I'm in the process of syncing the Gateway Manager and the Gateway worker
nodes which a*re on the local machine (localhost)*

I have been following the [1] document: Configuring rsync for Deployment
Synchronization
<https://docs.wso2.com/display/CLUSTER44x/Configuring+rsync+for+Deployment+Synchronization>
In the document, it has stated that "You must create your own SSH key and
define it as the sample pem_file".

*code given in the document for the "rsync-for-carbon-depsync.sh"  file.*

#!/bin/sh

manager_server_dir=~/wso2as-5.2.1/repository/deployment/server/
pem_file=~/.ssh/carbon-440-test.pem

#delete the lock on exit
trap 'rm -rf /var/lock/depsync-lock' EXIT

*Question*
Since my Gateway nodes are located on the local machine, do I have to
define a pem_file? Else can I leave it commented?
If I have to define a pem_file how should I do it?

Regards

--
*Dushantha Nayanajith Chandima Batuwita*
Software Engineer Support | WSO2