Hi all,
I have added this information in following docs.

APIM 2.1.0
APIM 2.0.0
IS 5.3.0
IS 5.2.0

And resolved the internal doc JIRA reported in [1].

[1] https://support.wso2.com/jira/browse/WSODOCINTERNAL-749

Thanks,
Chamalee

On Mon, Jun 26, 2017 at 10:25 PM, Praneesha Chandrasiri <pranee...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Copying APIM writers.
>
> On Wed, Jun 7, 2017 at 11:37 AM, Lakshman Udayakantha <lakshm...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi All,
>>
>> After offline discussion with Tharindu, we identified this was a data
>> import issue. After using below commands to import data from CSV, we could
>> get the country without any issue.
>>
>> *mysqlimport -u root -p --ignore-lines=2 --fields-terminated-by=,
>> --fields-optionally-enclosed-by='"' --local GEO_LOCATION_DATA
>> /Users/Lakshman/Downloads/GeolocationData/data/LOCATION.csv *
>>
>> *mysqlimport -u root -p --ignore-lines=2 --fields-terminated-by=,
>> --fields-optionally-enclosed-by='"' --local GEO_LOCATION_DATA
>> /Users/Lakshman/Downloads/GeolocationData/data/BLOCKS.csv*
>>
>> In that case, we need to check data imported properly or not, we can use
>> below query,
>>
>> *SELECT loc.country_name,loc.subdivision_1_name FROM BLOCKS block ,
>> LOCATION loc WHERE block.network_blocks = '203.94' AND 3411959556 BETWEEN
>> block.network AND block.broadcast AND block.geoname_id=loc.geoname_id;*
>>
>> It should return following result set
>>
>> +--------------+--------------------+
>>
>> | country_name | subdivision_1_name |
>>
>> +--------------+--------------------+
>>
>> | Sri Lanka    |                    |
>>
>> +--------------+--------------------+
>>
>> 1 row in set (0.02 sec)
>>
>> @Doc Team: Note that This was not mentioned in docs[1], we should clear
>> about how data import and check whether data imported or not properly.
>> Please include this in docs.
>>
>> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM210/Configuring+Geolocat
>> ion+Based+Statistics
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Lakshman
>>

>> On Tue, Jun 6, 2017 at 10:13 PM, Lakshman Udayakantha <lakshm...@wso2.com
>> > wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Megala,
>>>
>>> No. That is not the issue. When I use online services [1] I can see the
>>> country.
>>>
>>> [1] https://www.iplocation.net/
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Lakshman

>>> --
>>> Lakshman Udayakantha
>>> WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com
>>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>> Mobile: *0717429601*
>>>

>> --
>> Lakshman Udayakantha
>> WSO2 Inc. www.wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>> Mobile: *0717429601*

> Thanks & Best Regards,
> *Praneesha Chandrasiri*
> *Technical Writer*
> *WSO2 Inc. *
> *Mobile: +(94) 718156888 <+94%2071%20815%206888>*
> *E-mail: pranee...@wso2.com <pranee...@wso2.com>*
> <http://wso2.com/signature>

Thanks & Regards,

*Chamalee De Silva*
Software Engineer
*WS**O2* Inc. :http://wso2.com/

Office   :- *+94 11 2145345 <%2B94%2011%202145345>*
mobile  :- *+94 7 <%2B94%2077%202782039>1 4315942*