Hi,

When upgrading swagger-ui in APIM to 3.x, we found that some of the
functionalities which have been supported by swagger 2.x are not available
in swagger-ui 3.x. Swagger ui 3.x is a rewrite based on react and it seems
like they haven't pushed some of the features from swagger 2.x to 3.x.
Following are the features of swagger-ui 2.x, which we have been using in
APIM 2.1 and now missing in swagger-ui 3.x.

*1) Injecting Authorization header*

We have been using bearer token-based authentication for the embedded
swagger console in APIM 2.1 and following is how we injected the API token
header into swagger-ui 2.x .

swaggerUi.api.clientAuthorizations.add("default", new
SwaggerClient.ApiKeyAuthorization("Authorization", "Bearer "+ key,
"header"));

But it seems like functionality is not supported in swagger 3.x [1] and
still, they are working on the solution.

*2) onComplete and onFailure callback support*

In swagger-ui 2.x, we had onComplete and onFailure callback function
support and it is not supported by swagger 3.x [2].

Have we come across these issues before? Are there any alternative ways of
achieving aforementioned requirements with swagger-ui 3.x?

Thanks
Thilini

[1] https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-ui/issues/3215
[2] https://github.com/swagger-api/swagger-ui/issues/3028