Hi Damith,

In editors usually, we can edit multiple file types. So when the respective
file is opened it shows the file type with it for easy identification.

But in our case, we support only .siddhi files and we open files from our
own workspace which contains only siddhi files. Many single file type
applications usually do not show its file type on UI.

In the Stream Processor Editor, we usually open multiple siddhi files and
in the tab area, it takes unnecessary space to show the .siddhi extension.
IMHO it's better to hide it from tab section.

[image: Inline image 1]

We can show the .siddhi extension on workspace tree and other file
open/import etc. modals.

WDYT?

Best regards,
Eranga