Hi Isura,

On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:28 AM, Isura Karunaratne <is...@wso2.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 10:14 AM, Godwin Shrimal <god...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> I guess using SCIM API, create a group of required users and delete the
>> group is not a right approach. What Ushani want to is to delete selected
>> set of users. As Isuru mentioned current C4 version doesn't support
>> deleting bulk users. So you have following options.
>>

> Yes. But, we should be able to delete multiple users at once using SCIM2
> bulk endpoint. [1]
>
> [1] https://github.com/wso2/charon/blob/master/modules/charo
> n-core/src/main/java/org/wso2/charon3/core/protocol/BulkRequ
> estProcessor.java

​Can you confirm whether this is supported. There is a support ticket[2]
with the same request. Can we confirm to the customer that it is supported.
In another thread 'Bulk user deletion using SCIM in WSO2 Identity server'
Nilasini has tried out the scenario but have failed, so have you tested
this, and can confirm?

[2] https://support.wso2.com/jira/browse/DAISTECHDEV-31​

Thanks,
Nirodha

> Thanks
> Isura.
>

>> 1. Call deletUser method in admin service and iterately delete required
>> users.
>> 2. Since #1 have multiple network calls, you can create a custom service
>> with *deleteUsers *method, that method calls *deleteUser *method in User
>> core and delete required users.
>>

>> Thanks
>> Godwin
>>
>> On Thu, Nov 9, 2017 at 9:56 AM, Ushani Balasooriya <ush...@wso2.com>
>> wrote:
>>
>>> Thanks Isura and Irham,
>>>
>>> I think still I need to create a group in SCIM call more like a role.
>>> Then I can even use *addRemoveUsersOfRole *in admin services*. *My
>>> requirement was to delete selected users belong to different roles.
>>>
>>> I think what Isura has mentioned is an option to proceed. But doesnt it
>>> make multiple service calls?

>>> --
>>> *Ushani Balasooriya*
>>> Associate Technical Lead - EE;
>>> WSO2 Inc; http://www.wso2.com/.
>>> Mobile; +94772636796
>>>

>> --
>> *Godwin Amila Shrimal*
>> Associate Technical Lead
>> WSO2 Inc.; http://wso2.com
>> lean.enterprise.middleware
>>
>> mobile: *+94772264165*
>> linkedin: *https://www.linkedin.com/in/godwin-amila-2ba26844/
>> <https://www.linkedin.com/in/godwin-amila-2ba26844/>*
>> twitter: https://twitter.com/godwinamila
>> <http://wso2.com/signature>
>>

> --
>
> *Isura Dilhara Karunaratne*
> Associate Technical Lead | WSO2
> Email: is...@wso2.com
> Mob : +94 772 254 810 <+94%2077%20225%204810>
> Blog : http://isurad.blogspot.com/

--

*Nirodha Gallage*
Associate Technical Lead