Hi Jayanga/Johann/Niranjan/Kishanthan/Nilmini,

Currently in [1] we give instructions on how to change the carbon database
(the H2) to a different database like mysql, mssql etc.

In any document where we link off to this doc [1], we usually mention that
Embedded H2 is *not* recommended in production and instruct them to follow
this guide to change to a different DB. However we have also documented
changing to Embedded H2 [2] in this section, which IMO, might confuse the
user since we are pointing them to that section saying that its not
recommended and that the default one is H2 anyway.

So I was wondering is it okay to remove [2] from there? Unless we are
keeping it for users who have changed it to some other DB and want to
change back to Embedded H2. Is this a use case that users will actually
have? Please advise.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ADMIN44x/Changing+the+Carbon+Database
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ADMIN44x/Changing+to+Embedded+H2

Thanks,
Sherene Mahanama
Technical Writer

WSO2 (pvt.) Ltd.
Colombo, Sri Lanka
Mobile: (+94) 777 <%28%2B94%29%20773131798>
*994805*