Hello,

I have a use case where I want to prevent the access to an API Manager
endpoint if the identified user does not have the role "secretAgent". To do
so, I would like to use the XACML like described in the document in [1].

But, I have an error message which appears when I "Finish" the following
XACML configuration from the Identity Server interface. Here is the
configuration I made (if the user is a member of secretAgent, allow. Else,
deny):

[image: Images intégrées 1]

Here is the configuration of the rule "AdminGrant" from the previous
screenshot:

[image: Images intégrées 2]

And here is the error message which appears:

[image: Images intégrées 3]

Because I don't have any clue on what is wrongly generated, I don't know
which one of the field is missing. So, is there a way to know the XML the
identity server is generating or should I generate directly the XML file?

I am using the wso2is-km-5.3.0.

Regards,

Thomas

[1]