Hello Raveen,

I added this information note to [1]. Can you please verify it?

When you install the *Windows sub system for Linux(beta)* feature in
Windows 10, it results in a partial installation of *bash Shell Command
Line*. When all the bash features are not available, you may be unable to
run WSO2 SP on Windows. Therefore, you are required to uninstall the *Windows
sub system for Linux(beta)* feature, and then re-install the *bash Shell
Command Line*. For detailed instructions to do this, see Windows Central
documentation -How to install Bash shell command-line tool on Windows 10
<https://www.windowscentral.com/how-install-bash-shell-command-line-windows-10>
.

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/SP400/Installing+on+Windows

Best Regards,
Rukshani.

On Thu, Jan 4, 2018 at 10:49 AM, Raveen Rathnayake <rav...@wso2.com> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry for sending the same mail again and again. This was happened due to
> a failure in the public mailing lists. All the mails sent to public mailing
> lists were blocked(even though directly ccd person got the mail). So I have
> sent the same mail multiple times by the request of the infra team so that
> they can test the situation. Now they have recovered the system so that all
> the sent mails are delivered.
>
> Sorry for the inconvenience caused.
>
> Thank you.

Rukshani Weerasinha