Hi All,

Have we decided a way forward for this?

Is it possible to introduce a new config to read it and set this globally
from java level as system properties via carbon-transport as Niranjan
suggested?

Thanks!

On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:24 PM, Bhathiya Jayasekara <bhath...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi Dulanja,
>
> C5 kernel does have a keystore, but not a truststore. So we're using a
> temporary trustmanager[1] to trust all certificates at the moment until a
> platform-wide solution is implemented. We raised the concern in [2].
>
> [1] https://github.com/wso2/carbon-apimgt/blob/master/compon
> ents/apimgt/org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.core/src/main/java/org/
> wso2/carbon/apimgt/core/util/AMSSLSocketFactory.java#L108
> [2] "[C5] SSLSocketFactory and HostnameVerifier implementations"
>
> Thanks,
> Bhathiya
>
> On Tue, Dec 5, 2017 at 3:10 PM, Dulanja Liyanage <dula...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Thanks Niranjan.
>>
>> We need to decide this soon, because Stream Processor will get released
>> in this month, and they will have to write their own module if this is not
>> coming from a common place. This will be same for all the C5 based
>> products. IMO that's unnecessary duplication.
>>
>> How is AM 3.0.0 doing this right now?
>>

>> On Mon, Dec 4, 2017 at 11:31 AM, Niranjan Karunanandham <
>> niran...@wso2.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi Dulanja,

>>> As I remember there was a mail thread on this. In C5, the kernel does
>>> not have transports in it. IMO this should be from the component which is
>>> bringing in keystores. If am not mistaken, this should come from the
>>> carbon-transports.

>>> Regards,
>>> Nira
>>>
>>> --
>>>

>>> *Niranjan Karunanandham*
>>> Associate Technical Lead - WSO2 Inc.
>>> WSO2 Inc.: http://www.wso2.com
>>>

>> --
>> Thanks & Regards,
>> Dulanja Liyanage
>> Lead, Platform Security Team
>> WSO2 Inc.
>>

> --
> *Bhathiya Jayasekara*
> *Associate Technical Lead,*
> *WSO2 inc., http://wso2.com <http://wso2.com>*
>
> *Phone: +94715478185 <+94%2071%20547%208185>*
> *LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhathiyaj
> <http://www.linkedin.com/in/bhathiyaj>*
> *Twitter: https://twitter.com/bhathiyax <https://twitter.com/bhathiyax>*
> *Blog: http://movingaheadblog.blogspot.com
> <http://movingaheadblog.blogspot.com/>*

Malintha Amarasinghe
*WSO2, Inc. - lean | enterprise | middleware*
http://wso2.com/

Mobile : +94 712383306 <+94%2071%20238%203306>