On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:57 PM, Prasanna Dangalla <prasa...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> HI Chaminda,
>
> Please refer my inline comments.
>
> On Thu, Jan 11, 2018 at 3:09 PM, Chaminda Jayawardena <chami...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> The Requirement is to automate adding notification subscriptions to and
>> API on lifecycle changing.(Please refer[1] for more.).
>>
> For this ARAIK you need to create a custom lifeycle executor to executte
> in you required lifecycle state change and send the notifications

In [1], there is a note saying - "For all state transitions, the same
execution class is used
(org.wso2.carbon.apimgt.impl.executors.APIExecutor).  However, you can plug
your own execution code when modifying the life cycle configuration. For
example, if you want to add notifications for a specific state transition,
you can plug your own custom execution class for that particular state in
the API life cycle. Any changes are updated in the Lifecycle tab
accordingly."

Would that help to fulfill the requirement?

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM2xx/Customize+API+Life+Cycle

This can be done via mgt console but couldn't find any API for this on[2].

--
Chamin Dias
Mobile : 0716097455