We are seeing 500 server error when the an expired sessionDataKey comes back in
the following format.

[wso2identityserver5.3.0]/cas/login?sessionDataKey=1d6f6984-43a2-4cd8-880b-dfc92e881743

We are using org.wso2.carbon.extension.identity.sso.cas-1.0.4 as a dropin to
accommodate some legacy apps. The issue does not happen with our SAML service
providers.

I would expect to be redirected to fresh login page rather than have the server
choke on the request.  Please advise if there is a work around or any tips to
troubleshoot this to get at the root cause and solve it.

John Wynstra
Database Administrator
Dordt College
Sioux Center, IA 51250