Hi Isuru and All,

I tested the scenario in the windows environment and was able to reproduce
the issue. Apart from this, I have certain concerns regarding the deletion
of services.

When deleting a proxy deployed via a capp, the file in the temporary capp
folder is deleted and the relevant axis service is undeployed. But is it a
good practice to allow deleting an artifact deployed via a capp? Even if we
allow, shouldn't we remove the entire capp?

The deleting of faulty proxy deployed via a capp is anyway not happening
because of the above mentioned substring issue.

Now we have two things to do.

   - Fix the issue with deleting of faulty services by removing the
   substring method.
   - If we're allowing deletion of services from capp, then we should
   re-write the method [1] since it has an incorrect logic to remove capp
   faulty services.

Please provide your suggestions.

[1]
https://github.com/wso2/carbon-deployment/blob/4.7.x/components/service-mgt/axis2-service-mgt/org.wso2.carbon.service.mgt/src/main/java/org/wso2/carbon/service/mgt/ServiceAdmin.java#L777