Hi Thomas/Nipuni,

Thanks for pointing out. It seems Smooks libraries are not correctly packed
with the developer studio distribution. I've added smooks libs to the
org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.esb.libraries project build path with
this[1] PR. This change will be released with the next Developer Studio
release. Or else you can build from source[1] and install the built p2 to
eclipse. As another workaround you can add these libraries manually to
eclipse build path (As external jars pointing the file system location).
You can find the list of jars here[3].

[1]. https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-esb/pull/302
[2]. https://github.com/wso2/devstudio-tooling-esb/
[3].
https://github.com/Drifftr/devstudio-tooling-esb/tree/master/plugins/org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.esb.libraries/smooks-libs

Thanks,
Heshitha.

On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:40 PM, Nipuni Chandrasoma <nipu...@wso2.com>
wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> I have tried the same scenario which is "Creating a Smooks configuration
> artifact" by referring the documentation [1] and I get exactly the same
> error [2] as mentioned.
>
> Any input on this is highly appreciated.
>
> [1]. https://docs.wso2.com/display/DVS380/Creating+ESB+Artifacts#
> CreatingESBArtifacts-CreatingaSmooksconfigurationartifact
> [2]. "Could not locate library smooks-libs/antlr-2.7.7.jar in bundle
> org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.esb.libraries." and this is valid for
> each runtime library file in the list.
>

> Thanks
> Nipuni
>

> On Tue, Jan 16, 2018 at 1:28 PM, Sewmini Jayaweera <sewm...@wso2.com>
> wrote:
>
>> [Adding NipuniC]
>>
>> Sewmini Jayaweera
>> *Software Engineer - Support Team*
>> Mobile: +94 (0) 773 381 250 <+94%2077%20338%201250>
>> sewm...@wso2.com
>>
>> On Wed, Dec 14, 2016 at 6:56 PM, Schürpf, Thomas <
>> thomas.schue...@koch-it.ch> wrote:
>>
>>> We are using the WSO2 ESB Tooling 5.0 and installed it as described at
>>> https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Installing+WSO2+ESB+Tooling .
>>>

>>> I am using the description from this link:
>>> https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESB500/Working+with+ESB+Artifacts .
>>>

>>> Following the instructions in section "Creating a Smooks configuration
>>> artifact" I get the following error when trying to add the libraries from
>>> the Smooks framework to my registry resources project:
>>>

>>> "Could not locate library smooks-libs/antlr-2.7.7.jar in bundle
>>> org.wso2.developerstudio.eclipse.esb.libraries."
>>>

>>> I checked each runtime library individually, but each of them resulted
>>> in the same error.
>>>
>>> It is also strange, that the entry "WSO2 Classpath Libraries" is twice
>>> in the list of the "Add Library" dialogue.
>>>

>>> Any information on how to proceed is appreciated .
>>>

>>> Regards,
>>>
>>> Thomas

> Regards
>

> *Nipuni Chandrasoma*
>
> *Software Engineer | Support Team*
> *WSO2*
>
> *Email : nipu...@wso2.com <nipu...@wso2.com>*
> *Mobile : +94 777133895 <+94%2077%20778%208129>*

Heshitha Hettihewa
*Software Engineer*
Mobile : +94716866386
<%2B94%20%280%29%20773%20451194>