Hi All,

Getting below error continuously on an apim-analytics-2.10 server instance.
We are using latest wum updated apim-analytics2.1.0 pack with fresh
databases.

Configured the pack using puppet in an apim cluster pattern-6[1].

The error encountered only when the wum updated pack is used.

Note: as suggested in several threads, I cleaned the databases and tried
again but had no luck. Complete error log has been attached in the file -
analytics_error.rtf

*Caused by:
org.wso2.carbon.analytics.datasource.commons.exception.AnalyticsTableNotAvailableException:
[-1234:ORG_WSO2_APIMGT_STATISTICS_PERHOURREQUEST] does not exist*

* at *
org.wso2.carbon.analytics.datasource.rdbms.RDBMSAnalyticsRecordStore.get(RDBMSAnalyticsRecordStore.java:420)

at
org.wso2.carbon.analytics.dataservice.core.AnalyticsDataServiceImpl.getByRange(AnalyticsDataServiceImpl.java:961)

at
org.wso2.carbon.analytics.dataservice.core.AnalyticsDataServiceImpl.get(AnalyticsDataServiceImpl.java:910)

at
org.wso2.carbon.analytics.spark.core.rdd.AnalyticsRDD.getPartitions(AnalyticsRDD.java:119)

... 100 more

[1]
https://docs.wso2.com/display/AM2xx/Using+Puppet+Modules+to+Set+up+WSO2+API-M+with+Pattern+6

--