Hi all,

please find the following issues in GitHub ([1] and [2]) which refer to
discussions which I initiated at Cloud Foundry BOSH official repository
with regards to this issue.

Based on @Imesh's feedback and the discussions highlighted below, it was
understood that this has to be performed through manual mounting of a NFS
volume to VM instances.

When using BOSH Lite, host NFS volume mounting was not possible as jobs
were run within containers within Cloud Foundry's Warden container
implementation present inside the BOSH Director VM [2].

One suggestion which came up was to create a new job which configures a NFS
server in a container, which can be referred from other job containers [1].

[1]: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/issues/1881
[2]: https://github.com/cloudfoundry/bosh/issues/1882