Hi IAM Team,

Please find the steps to create this issue.

1. Configure travelocity application with identity server (Service
providers etc.)
2. Click login button in travelocity application
3. Click on Forgot Password/Username
4. Click cancel button of Forgot password/Username screen
5. Enter valid user name and Password and signin
6. It is redirecting to Identity Server Dashboard

Ideally it should return to correct service provider which initiated the
login request. As per the SAML tracer, once we click on cancel button in
Forget Password/Username, it sends a SAML request with issuer
"wso2.my.dashboard", So after that its proceeding as Dashboard issuer.

Thanks
Godwin

--
*Godwin Amila Shrimal*