To see the importance of Metrics, IS product should expose useful metrics.
The metrics are useful to understand the runtime behavior of the product.
The product team never prioritized this [1] requirement. Weren't there any
issues that could have solved easily if you had more details about the
runtime behavior?

Metrics DB can be shared among nodes. What are the problems with Metrics
when autoscaling?

[1] https://wso2.org/jira/browse/IDENTITY-6089

--
Isuru Perera