Hi all,

Came across a requirement where it was needed to publish the exact same
WSDL that we create in a ESB proxy service.

When we use the publishWSDL mediator to publish the contract that we had
developed, the ESB generates its own version of the WSDL. Therefore we had
to use the following parameter in the proxy service implementation to
preserve the original WSDL.

<parameter name="useOriginalwsdl">true</parameter>

Is there any harm or other implications in using this in the proxy services
? Is it essential to have more parameters along with this parameters?

Thanks in advance.

--
Gayan Dhanuska
Senior Software Engineer