Hi Kasthuriraajan,

If we can improve the DBLookup mediator to retrieve more than a single row
in a database I think that is definitely an improvement.

If you are implementing this improvement, it seems to me like the name
"DSS-Call" is a bit misleading since we will not be doing an actual call.

How about something like "ExtendedDBLookup" or something similar ?

I am not clear on whether all the CRUD operations be supported with this
mediator. Then we would need to use a different name altogether.

+1 for the idea of bypassing the transport layers and directly talking to
the data service components to execute the queries.

Regards
Gayan

--
Gayan Dhanuska