Hi Aditya,

You need to have write access to this folder to create a file. Can you
check the permissions given for the user in this location. And also to find
out the absolute path in windows for FTP, [1] might be helpful.

[1]
https://superuser.com/questions/1103547/how-to-form-ftp-url-using-absolute-path-in-windows

Thanks

On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:24 PM, aditya shivankar <
shivankar.adit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I am able to access the remote folder using same credentials and ftp
> protocol in Filezilla.
> Since I am using the same credentials , I think I have the permissions.
>
> With Regards,
> Aditya
>
> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 3:15 PM, Himasha Guruge <himas...@wso2.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Aditya,
>>
>> Please note below extraction from [1]. Therefore make sure proper
>> permissions are set. Are you receiving any error logs on this?
>>
>>  "When you transfer a file to a remote FTP location via VFS, the ESB
>> tries to detect the FTP location by navigating from the root folder first.
>> If the ESB does not  have  at least list permission  to the root (/), the
>> file transfer fails."
>>

>> [1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI611/VFS+Transport
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Himasha
>>
>> On Thu, Feb 22, 2018 at 2:30 PM, aditya shivankar <
>> shivankar.adit...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> I wrote a application which is now able to poll files from  "input"
>>> folder on my local machine and put the esb processed files in "output
>>> folder" on my local machine.
>>>
>>> Code which worked for me for Flatfile(putting processed files to folder
>>> on local machine) is below
>>>
>>> <?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
>>> <proxy name="StockQuoteProxy" startOnLoad="true" transports="vfs" xmlns="
>>> http://ws.apache.org/ns/synapse";>
>>>     <target>
>>>         <inSequence>
>>>             <log level="full">
>>>                 <property name="property_name" value="Read from file
>>> -----------------------"/>
>>>             </log>
>>>             <property name="FORCE_SC_ACCEPTED" scope="axis2"
>>> type="STRING" value="true"/>
>>>             <property name="REST_URL_POSTFIX" scope="axis2"
>>> type="STRING" value=""/>
>>>             <datamapper config="gov:datamapper/xmlToCsv1.dmc"
>>> inputSchema="gov:datamapper/xmlToCsv1_inputSchema.json" inputType="XML"
>>> outputSchema="gov:datamapper/xmlToCsv1_outputSchema.json"

Best Regards..

Chanika Geeganage
+94773522586
WSO2, Inc.; http://wso2.com