Hi Aditya,

You have to call the dataservice from a synapse configuration (ie. proxy
service/API). In there after you call the dataservice, you can write to a
file using mediation logic such as using file connector [1], vfs transport
[2]

[1] https://docs.wso2.com/display/ESBCONNECTORS/Working+with+
the+File+Connector
[2] https://docs.wso2.com/display/EI611/VFS+Transport

Thanks

On Mon, Feb 26, 2018 at 2:42 PM, aditya shivankar <
shivankar.adit...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi sir,
> I have created a data service which reads the record in the table and
> converts it into xml which is exposed as soap web service.
>
> sample output I achieved is:
>
> <soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://www.w3.org/2003/05/soap-envelope";>
>    <soapenv:Body>
>       <Books xmlns="http://www.my1stdataservice.com";>
>          <Book>
>             <id>bk100</id>
>             <author>J K Rowling</author>
>             <title>Harry Potter</title>
>             <genre>Fictional</genre>
>             <price>2000</price>
>             <publish_date>2000-01-31+05:30</publish_date>
>             <description>Story of Mr Potter</description>
>          </Book>
>          <Book>
>             <id>bk200</id>
>             <author>Great Expectation</author>
>             <title>Charles Dickens</title>
>             <genre>Novel</genre>
>             <price>800</price>
>             <publish_date>1861-05-02+05:30</publish_date>
>             <description>Depicts the personal growth and personal
> development of an orphan</description>
>          </Book>
>       </Books>
>    </soapenv:Body>
> </soapenv:Envelope>
>

> but instead of exposing it as soap webservice , i need to write ouput xml
> in a file. How do i do it in dataservice.
> or If i need to call dataservice from proxy service in esb, how do i do
> it. Please guide.
>
> With Regards,
> Aditya

Best Regards..