Hi Junior,

You can manually edit the dependency order in the source view.

But we can't change the deployment order of the artifact types.
It will pick up the artifacts in this order Local entries -->
Endpoints --> Sequences
--> Message stores --> Templates --> Proxy services --> Tasks --> Events -->
Message processors --> APIs --> Inbound endpoints --> Other types.

For example, if we define the dependencies like this

  <dependencies>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.example.A1.sequence</groupId>
      <artifactId>*BtestSequence*</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>xml</type>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.example.A1.sequence</groupId>
      <artifactId>*AtestSequence*</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>xml</type>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.example.A1.proxy-service</groupId>
      <artifactId>*AtestProxy*</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>xml</type>
    </dependency>
    <dependency>
      <groupId>com.example.A1.proxy-service</groupId>
      <artifactId>*testProxy*</artifactId>
      <version>1.0.0</version>
      <type>xml</type>
    </dependency>
  </dependencies>

The deployment order would be this:

1. BtestSequence
2. AtestSequence
3. AtestProxy
4. testProxy

Thanks

On Thu, Mar 29, 2018 at 8:05 PM, Júnior <fjunio...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Gayan,
>
> That is weird. That is not working. Don't know the why. We tried that as
> well.

>> Hi Junior,
>>
>> The car files are deployed in alphabetical order. So if you have a car
>> project which depends on another car project in order to make sure that the
>> dependent project being deployed earlier you may have to prefix it with a
>> name which has a higher alphabetical precedence.
>>
>> Regards
>> Gayan
>>
>> On Wed, Mar 28, 2018 at 1:33 PM, Júnior <fjunio...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>>
>>> I am facing an issue with car file order deployment:
>>>
>>> https://stackoverflow.com/questions/49541746/wso2-car-file-d
>>> eployment-order
>>>
>>> Could someone help us on this?
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>>
>>> --
>>> Francisco Ribeiro
>>> *SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*

>> Gayan Dhanushka
>> Associate Technical Lead
>> http://wso2.com/
>> Lean Enterprise Middleware
>>
>> Mobile - LK- 071 666 2327
>> Mobile USA - 612-244-4873 <(612)%20244-4873>
>>

>> Office
>> Tel   : 94 11 214 5345
>> Fax  : 94 11 214 5300
>>

> --
> Francisco Ribeiro
> *SCEA|SCJP|SCWCD|IBM Certified SOA Associate*

Shakila Sasikaran
Software Engineer
Mobile :+94 (0) 77 526 6848
shak...@wso2.com